Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wednesday already!

Not much new to say, but since I am blogging now, I figured I post something!! I am working more now... Christmas hours are CRAZY! Come see me if you can!
Can't wait to get my Christmas cards done- I thought I had my picture ready, but the shot is too close... Hannah's chin gets cut off.... so I will thrill my kids with another photo shoot!! They are actually pretty good about it!
I shared with my SE forum friends how I wanted to start walking...... that didn't last too long, but we did buy an exercise bike, so I try to hop on that a few times a week. It is my enemy now, but hope it will be my friend soon!!! Gotta get rid of that muffin top!! I have slowed down on my consumption at work.... haven't gained any weight, and I want to keep it that way. BTW, the drinks we sell have 600-700 calories, and 30-35 fat grams each. I didn't know that until around my 2nd week there, after I had about 5 of them.......
I need to go wrap some presents and clean up my office, which is now Santa's workshop.. It looks like a scrapbook store threw up in it......
Hope you have a blessed day, and take a few moments in all the craziness of the season to reflect on the true meaning of Christmas, and think on how much the Savior loves you!

3 comments:

alli said...

They have drinks at the Godiva store? Oh my...my...my mouth is watering.

alli said...

ha! Just read your comment on my page after I wrote the comment to you...

You know I only scrapbook with you.

I have discovered snapfish, and have made little books online...err...but, I'm too cheap to buy 'em.

I love the sweetworld of bloggy comments!

hey - what's your work schedule?

Giggler said...

Hello Carol.....how be you and your family? Long time no see....uhhhhhhhh thats all....