Monday, August 18, 2008

Wenis/weenis

Wanna know a cool middle school word??? Weenis ! It is the skin on your elbow... seriously-- look it up!! So if someone grabs you there and says" I touched your weenis!" You'll know what they are talking about! (hey- it happened to me!)
I first heard this word when I taught middle school. Now guess who came home saying it?? Yep- sweet Hannah! And "Your epidermis is showing!" is back! Well, maybe it never left... I did, but it is alive and well in the middle school world......

3 comments:

Andy said...

that's hilarious. someone told us about weenis when we lived in washington. what a funny word. i think that someone else said that the cheese powder on you fingers left over after eating cheetos is called chittle. funny words. i told m last night that we need to go to bham to see the movie and he and jason could hang out while we went to see it. he said that's a very expensive movie. (driving there and all) but i will get him to go. we could stay with my sis who would love to see little guy and spend time with her. well i better get going.

Just call me "B" said...

You are so funny!

Hey, Carol, email me.....I have a question for you, and for some reason your email is NOT showing up in my address book!

Jamie and Joy George said...

I laughed when I read this blog. Thanks, Carol!!! Great bit of info.