Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tagged!

My friend Alisa ( AKA Skeet from high school) has tagged me.... here ya go!

4 places I visit over and over

1. McDonald's--- love the $1 Dr. Peppers!

2. Chick-fil-a--- it has become a Sat. morning tradition for our family!

3. Winn Dixie

4. Walmart

These are in no particular order!!!





4 people who call/email/ext me regularly

1. Jason

2. Jenny ( my sister)

3. Lisa

4. my parents





4 favorite foods/drinks (I added drinks to this!)

1. Dr. Pepper- from a fountain in a styrofoam cup. preferably with pellet ice!

2. Chocolate --Godiva rocks...... and they have some stuff on sale now!! ;-)

3. a yummy sandwich!

4. Creme' Brulee ( don't have it often, but YUM!)


4 places I'd rather be

1. Florida

2. a hotel ( I really just want the maid service)

3. The mountains

4. Some place I have never been... can't pick just one!




4 movies I'd watch over and over

1. Twilight (I know it is not out yet, but I am betting it is going to be one of my favs!!)

2. Harry Potter ... any of them!

3. a scary movie... The Ring, The Grudge...along those lines!

4. A movie that makes me cry....The Notebook, The Lake house....


4 bands/groups/musicians

This is tough.... I listen to a lot, and sometimes i just know the song, not who sings it.....

1. I do {heart} ABBA

2. some rock

3. Some country

4. some Christian rock

That narrows it down, huh??!! I really am drawing a blank on groups, but I will always sing along with Abba (if I am alone in the car!)

Off to do some errands!!!!!!

OH- Lisa (if you haven't done it already!),Cyndi and B---consider yourself tagged!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Hi Carol, saw your comment on a mutual friend's blog and thought I'd stop by...so glad you like Twilight. I must admit that I am embarrassed and hide the number of times I've watched all the trailers from my husband, tehe. I know he would just shake his head and roll his eyes. Although, I have explained the synopsis of the books and he tried to act half way interested, poor thing. Was nice to catch up w/you and the fam! I've taken a bloggin' break, but thinkin' about starting the facebook thing when I get the time. see ya around!

Amber said...

oh! speaking of ABBA, have you seen Mamma Mia? great, great musical, though Pierce cracks me up just a tad with the singing, bless his heart.