Monday, August 11, 2008

I hate matching socks.

Matching as a verb, not an adjective!! I just tried to match up a ton of single socks.... and I hate it. They never match up right. And towards the end.... well let's just say if the socks were similar in any way, they got matched. Don't make fun of my kids if you see them and their socks don't go together!!!



A tiny *toot* ( hey- it's my blog....) I made the design team at Scrap Etc (A scrapbooking store in Birmingham)!! I am pretty excited about it!! Here is a picture of the design team from Saturday. Can't wait to hang out with these girls!!



Christa, aren't you proud of my link?? Thanks for helping me!!

5 comments:

Kay said...

Hey Carol... Congrats for making the Design Team... You look so pretty!!!! Keep on Creating!!!!
Big Hugs, Kay

Christa said...

Veeery proud! I told you you could do it! :-)
So, what does "making the design team" mean? Keep in mind I am not a scrapbooker... Do you get to design new templates and stuff, or help people with their books? Inquiring minds...
Christa

Just call me "B" said...

How fun! Carol, I know you are so excited! I can't wait to see all of the great designs!!!

jenney said...

Congrats on being chosen for the DT!!! Way to go!

melita said...

So excited for you Carol! Whoo Hoo!!! Big congratulations!!!