Monday, January 19, 2009

It started looking for 1 picture....

One specific picture of me and J from high school- that is all I was looking for. It is from a Valentine's Day in the 80's... just needed it for a layout. Couldn't find it... anywhere. But I did find boxes of pics that I didn't even remember. Looked through all of those... sat and reminisced a little, then sorted them. They are back in the box, but at least they are sorted. Then I find a big envelope with thumbnail prints in it. 3 sheets of them. Some of these pictures I remember, some I don't. But the very frustrating thing is that they are not in iphoto. Some pics are in iphoto from the SAME event, like Holden's 3rd birthday and Hannah's 8th, but not the same ones. How can 2 or 3 pictures taken at the same time and with the same camera be on my computer and some not?? What did i do? Why can't I remember? And there are some of Holden in the back yard sans his clothes, and pics from our trip to Sea World. And some from FL. I just looked on several CD's thinking they might be on one, but they are not. Where are these pics? Why do I only have thumbnails of them? Why would I have printed some out but not put them on the computer???? WHY WHY WHY!? I am driving myself crazy. 2 of them are of the kids with Grandma Snyder from 2004. She passed away 2 (or is it 3 now?) years ago, so now I am bothered that I don't have those on my computer either. I tried to scan them, but of course my scanner won't even turn on. What a day.... oh- I never found the picture I started out looking for....

OK-- ranting and rambling done. Off to search some more...... wish me luck!
Oh--SEHS friends- you may remember those Valentine's pictures... I think I had one made with you, Alisa! I can't find it either.....

1 comment:

Just call me "B" said...

Carol, too funny! I did a similar thing the other day, just started looking for one shirt, and ended up about 4 hours later, cleaning out all of the drawers! It must be the winter weather!