Tuesday, May 6, 2008

There is a BOY in my backyard...

He is just playing with Hannah and Holden, but a boy!! He is nice and everything, but he's a boy!! He is in the 6th grade ( Hannah is in 5th) He has been over before, but usually when other kids are around. A boy...... It might be time for dinner.... I am not ready for boys visiting Hannah in the back yard, even if Holden is there antagonizing them, and they are just playing catch..... What the heck!
Both kids have poison oak... on their faces ( I will post pics later- Hannah has to be in bed- she was appalled that I would even think of preserving this memory! Much less posting it on the blog for the world ( well, all 4 of you) to see!!). Shouldn't that scare a boy away?? OK- now they are playing hide and seek.... maybe I am freaking out too much about this BOY!!!
More later!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

An OLDER boy at that!!! Make him go away!!

Anonymous said...

ditto what lisa said!!!

CyndiAKADisneyqueen said...

No comment on the boy, but I have to say Nicki and Quisha would kill me if I posted pics of them with poison ivy! TJ would never let me close enough to even take the picture (lol).