Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tagged by Lisa!

See Lisa... I do read your blog!!!
A Attached or Single: very much attached- 15 years in August!
B Best Friends: Jason and Charlene
C Cake or Pie: Cake!
D Day of Choice: Saturday! Seems like I have a summer of them!!
E Essential Item: Dr Pepper, camera
F Flavor of Icecream: Chocolate
G Gummy Bears or Worms: worms
H Hometown: Bradenton, FL
I Indulgence: scrapbooking, naps!
J January or July: July
K Kids: Hannah and Holden
L Last movie I saw at a theater: Horton Hears a Who
M Musician: lots!!!
N Number of Siblings: 2 sisters
O Oranges or Apples: oranges!
P Phobias or Fears: smoothering
Q Quote: It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission!
R Reason to Smile: Jesus loves me despite all my flaws!!
S Season: Spring!
T Tag: Jennifer A., Amy N., Andrea- anyone who reads this and wants to participate!
U Unknown fact: I am sometimes very insecure
V vegetarian or oppressor of Animals: Oppressor :)
W Worst habit: laziness......
X Xray or Ultrasound: ultrasound
Y Your favorite food: a good sandwich, chocolate!
Z Zodiac sign: Taurus

No comments: